The governors of St Swithun’s C of E Primary Academy are looking to appoint a highly committed and passionate colleague to join our team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to team working and playing a full role in the wider life of the school.
The position is for a Grade 2 TA. We are ideally looking for a someone with good KS1 and SEND experience.
Applications are invited from those who would like to be part of a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team.
Our school can offer you:
- well-motivated and happy children;
- a caring and supportive staff team;
- a friendly and informed governing body;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- strong links with the parish, local community and partnerships with educational establishments further afield.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic, caring and hard-working;
- has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team;
- fully supports and upholds the Christian ethos of the school.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange an appointment 01777 702043.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking here, from the school via email email@example.com or on the school website: www.stswithuns.notts.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: 9:00 am Tuesday 19 July 2022.